12:20 PM - 12:50 PM
Two years ago at B2B Marketing Ignite, Chas Moloney (and team) saw a presentation about agile marketing and project management that resonated and excited him – he went back to Ricoh’s UK HQ determined to see if his team could make agile work for them.
Fast-forward to 2019, and Ricoh has embedded their version of agile as a cornerstone of its marketing operating model – and in turn has seen significant improvements in marketing team satisfaction, stakeholder value and (most important of all!) results.
So how did they do it? What did they learn along the way? And what does Ricoh’s version of agile look like, exactly? Join Chas Moloney for this session, where you will learn:
- How to get started with agile – with no internal experience and limited knowledge.
- How you should wade through the jargon and sometimes complex methodologies to find the right approach for your circumstances.
- What role technology plays in Ricoh’s approach to agile.
- How to overcome internal cynicism and defeat the doubters.
- How agile has improved internal perceptions of marketing and interdepartmental relations.
- What the next stage of Ricoh’s agile development looks like.