2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
There is a huge amount of hype surrounding AI, as it’s in the Gartner phase of ‘peak of inflated expectation.’ By comparison, Katie King will share the evidence and insights drawn from the extensive research she conducted for her new business book.
Using Artificial Intelligence in Marketing: How to Harness AI and Maintain the Competitive Edge, was published by Kogan Page in February 2019. It is essential reading for any 21st-century marketer, given that AI is transforming every aspect of marketing, from content creation and research to CX and voice-based SEO. The case studies and insights from the book are completely relevant for B2B, and apply to all sizes of business, spanning every sector.
During her Keynote, Katie will share these real-world examples, both successes and failures, as well as practical implementation strategies.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How automation, machine learning, robots and globalisation are rapidly changing the workplace
- How AI is being used to solve B2B challenges for example improving CX and honing lead generation
- Who the key vendors of AI in B2B marketing are and how to choose wisely
- How banks, airlines, B2B ecommerce companies, law firms and many others are using AI for personalised marketing and for augmented intelligence
- How AI related macro issues such as motivation, job losses, ethics, and trust will impact marketing