11:40 AM - 12:10 PM
The case for marketing automation is becoming more and more compelling, with companies becoming more aware of the benefits such as increased sales, reduced costs, and improved customer experience. But the path to successful adoption and implementation of this technology is not always clear.
We have recently been working with London Research to put together a report aimed at helping companies take their first steps in their Marketing Automation journey.
This session includes invaluable advice and recommendations about what is required for marketing automation success.
We’ll be covering:
- Why Marketing Automation?
- The First Steps of the Journey
- Selecting the Right Technology and Partner
- Culture, Ownership, and Process
- Developing the Right Data Capabilities