10:40 AM - 11:10 AM
Martech driven strategies demand a whole different skillset to traditional marketing approaches. And while partnering with a specialist agency can help plug the skills gap in the short term and during periods of transition, longer term success is reliant on equipping in-house marketing teams with the expertise, skills and confidence to effectively manage the full martech stack.
But experience has shown time and time again, it’s not simply a case of training the team… the companies realising true revenue contribution have achieved a cultural shift when it comes to marketing as a business function – moving from a fixed marketing mindset to a more modern martech growth mindset.
Attending this session will equip you with the knowledge and insight to:
- Identify the ‘sweet spot’ for revenue generation
- Understand what it takes to make the shift from a fixed marketing mindset to a martech growth mindset
- Identify and implement the right metrics to support the development of a martech stack
- Direct marketing spend to the most effective strategies and create the right foundations to build an omnichannel strategy
- Recognise the role of ‘test & fail, adjust, test & fail’ in the implementation and management of the martech stack