B2B Marketing Ignite London
- sponsored by Integrate
B2B Marketing Ignite London – learning and networking event
On 23 June 2020 something special will happen for B2B Marketers.
1500 of B2B’s brightest will come together to make sparks fly at B2B Marketing Ignite London.
Recommended by Entrepreneur.com as one of their “Top 10 conferences to attend”
Chosen by Marketing Insider Group.com as one of the “Best Marketing Conferences of 2019”.
Book a 1-day conference ticket or a 2-day pass including a training day, for some serious in-depth learning
Full-day conference ticket for 23 June 2020
Your choice of 1 of 5 full-day training courses on 22 June taking place the day before the conference
Let off steam at the B2B Ignite 2020 after party
Content lead streams on the hottest topics in B2B marketing right now
STREAM 1iKeynoteThe Keynote stream will host the best of the best in the B2B industry. Topics being covered are:
- Developing performance marketing.
- Raising awareness to drive leads.
- Content and your strategy.
- Planning and implementing.
- Personal branding.
STREAM 2iSales engagement
STREAM 3iInnovation and creativity
- Defining and managing the customer journey.
- Ambassadorship and advocacy.
- Managing CX company-wide.
- Customer success – what is it, and why do you need it?
- More effective marketing through better data.
- Big data and cognitive marketing.
- Your NPS, metrics and revenue growth.
- Social listening.
- Evaluating creative.
- How to connect with the customer.
- Getting the best out of your content marketing.
- Techniques to improve your CRM.
- How to use influencer marketing effectively.
- Emotional marketing and hyper-personalisation.
- Your brand, and finding the tone of voice that will work for you
- Setting up an ABM programme from scratch.
- Accelerating your ABM programme from strategic to programmatic.
- Creating your ABM tech stack.
- Using agencies for ABM excellence.
- Sales and marketing alignment.
STREAM 7iLeadership and strategy
- Building the perfect team.
- Understanding the stakeholder group – who do you need to influence?
- Next generation leaders – finding them and being one.
- The fundamental skills of a B2B leader.
- How to build and refine your value proposition
- Brand consistency and management in the digital age
- Building employee brand engagement and commitment
- Brand measurement and valuation
Ignite 2020 will feature a choice of 80+ expert B2B speakers and presenters with a world of experience. Last years included:
Attention to detail gave delegates a rich experience and all of it was delivered to a consistently high standard. I don’t think I’ve seen another event produced to such a high standard in my career.
Marketing manager, Farrer and co
The event was buzzing. Very slick and very well organised. Top quality content at every touch point, high-calibre speakers. A very productive, valuable and inspiring day.
Marketing comms manager, Armstrong Ceilings
This was the first year that I had managed to attend Ignite, and wow what an experience. Good speakers (especially the two keynotes), common themes and great networking opportunities, I am already looking forward to next year.
Charles Taylor, senior marketing business partner
Ignite is a place where you can really learn about things and take them back into your workplace and make a difference.
VP marketing, Atos
I’ve heard from some incredible inspirational people. Ignite fulfils on three levels – you learn a lot, catch up with people, and you have a great chance to expand your network.
Ignite is the place to really develop your career and your knowledge, it’s exciting, there are loads of things going on. If somebody asked me ‘Should I come to Ignite?’, I’d say yes!
Assistant director, digital marketing, UK&I, EY
This is where you come to Ignite your thinking
What to expect at Ignite 2020
- More than 1500 fired-up marketers under one roof.
- An unmatched B2B industry networking experience.
- 8 content streams to challenge, enlighten and inspire.
- A customisable agenda with 66 sessions.
- 83 speakers – from among the leading lights in the B2B space and beyond.
- Taking place over 8 stages.
- The Ignite 2020 party – drinks, bites, and entertainment.
Previous companies who've attended Ignite London
We are live in
Live tweet @marketingb2b using #igniteb2b