In this one day interactive workshop you will learn how to identify the individual performances of the channels within your B2B marketing strategy, how they perform and how they feed together for the overall success of your marketing activity mix.
Identify where to focus your B2B marketing efforts
You will spend time analysing and learning where to focus your efforts to improve performance within specific channels such as but not limited to email, social media, website as well how to integrate offline and online customer journeys. By analysing the overall B2B sales funnel from marketing impressions to activity, to sales generated, you’ll be able to identify what’s performing and what to improve. Throughout the day real-life examples and case studies will be shared.
- How to analyse the performance of your overall marketing activity plan by effectively using Google Analytics and internal data sources to understand what is generating business.
- How to address your company’s B2B marketing opportunities by correctly identifying the lesser-performing areas of your activity mix.
- How to assess your marketing activity within the context of your marketing & sales objectives by reviewing the contribution of each online and offline marketing channel and it impacts on achieving wider business goals.
- A blueprint on how to structure and plan your B2B marketing strategy, which focuses on the opportunities you’ve identified.
- Practical outputs on how to achieve B2B marketing analytics, where to identify conversions, YOY analysis and optimising search for sales.
You’ll leave this one day workshop with a B2B Marketing Strategy blueprint with the essential tools and knowledge of where to focus your analytical efforts. This is an interactive workshop where real-life examples will be provided to bring all theory to life.
Founder and strategy director
Jenna has been recognised in 2019 as one of the top 100 female marketers in the world. Jenna is the Founder & Strategy Director at Let’sTalk Strategy providing strategic consultancy services across the digital marketing mix. Jenna is a Chartered Marketer and elected Fellow of the IDM with over ten years’ marketing experience. Jenna has consulted with brands such as Shell, Tata Steel, Hilton and World Duty Free to name a few on marketing performance.
Jenna is an elected member of the prestigious DMA UK Email Marketing Council, the Chair of the Email Best Practice hub shaping the industry’s best practice and involved in developing the latest research. Jenna is also a marketing tutor teaching CIM courses as well as a competent public speaker and publisher, speaking regularly at hundreds of marketing events across the world. Jenna regularly gets interviewed for her thoughts on the latest trends in marketing and recently authored Smart Insights lead scoring and profiling guide.