Your chance to be a speaker at Ignite London 2020 the world’s single biggest B2B marketing learning and networking experience
In one trailblazing day, Ignite London 2020 will champion marketing innovation, hold up a torch for the best in our business and inspire every B2B marketer who attends.
Your hottest speaking opportunity of 2020
Right now we’re looking for expert and motivational B2B speakers and presenters with practical and inspiring B2B marketing experience.
What are we looking for?
- Case studies.
- Hands-on guidance on how to achieve specific objectives.
- Visionary perspectives.
What we’re NOT looking for:
- Sales pitches or product demos.
- Agency or consultancy credentials presentations.
- Whitewashed or sanitised narratives, bearing little relation to real-life experiences.
Take the opportunity to lead the agenda and inspire your industry at your biggest speaking opportunity of 2020.
If that sounds like you, then this is your chance to be a key player at the biggest B2B industry event of its kind. It’s your chance to share your ideas, experience, expertise, and insight with over 1500 of your peers.
The deadline is 10 February 2020.
Eight streams to enlighten and inspire
Stream 1: ABM
- Setting up an ABM programme from scratch.
- Accelerating your ABM programme from strategic to programmatic.
- Creating your ABM tech stack.
- Using agencies for ABM excellence.
- Sales and marketing alignment.
Stream 2: Creativity and Innovation
- Building a culture of creativity
- Enable individuals to unlock their innovation
- Use innovation to drive your career
- Award-winning innovation case studies
- Innovations set to transform B2B marketing
Stream 3: Leadership and Strategy
- Building the perfect team.
- Understanding the stakeholder group – who do you need to influence?
- Next generation leaders – finding them and being one.
- The fundamental skills of a B2B leader.
Stream 4: Engagement
- How to connect with the customer.
- Getting the best out of your content marketing.
- Techniques to improve your CRM.
- How to use influencer marketing effectively.
- Emotional marketing and hyper-personalisation.
- Your brand, and finding the tone of voice that will work for you.
Stream 5: Insight
- More effective marketing through better data.
- Big data and cognitive marketing.
- Your NPS, metrics and revenue growth.
- Social listening.
- Evaluating creative.
Stream 6: Martech
- Getting the best out of MA.
- Tech stack: Build or rent?
- New tech alert – how to deploy what’s coming.
- Building tech skills in your team.
- Tech onboarding and platform selection.
- How to run a tech audit… and ditch the failing platforms.
Stream 7: Brand
- How to build and refine your value proposition.
- Brand consistency and management in the digital age.
- Building employee brand engagement and commitment.
- Brand measurement and valuation.
Stream 8: Sales Enablement
- How to embed sales enablement capabilities with your tech stack
- Building an iterative approach to improving sales content
- Sales enablement metrics – where to focus, and what to ignore
- Five steps to sales enablement nirvana
- How to streamline and accelerate your sales enablement content programme