2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
The accumulation of myriad technology platforms is practically a given in B2B marketing – but as the layers of tech deepen, and the volume of data grows, how do you stay confident that a) the choices you’ve made along the way continue to be the right ones and b) the martech you have in place is returning the most bang for your buck?
The answer, of course, is a tech audit – but this, in light of the vast amount of martech in use, can seem like a huge mountain to climb. In this session, we’ll simplify matters and take an in-depth look at how you go about auditing your existing tech stack.
Starting with why you’d want to do this in the first place, alongside key indicators that might show things to be failing, you’ll be walked through the toolkit you need to assess your current setup objectively. We’ll then explore the two different audit paths you might pursue, depending on whether your toolset is mostly off-the-shelf, or bespoke, written by your development team/partner.
Walk away from this session with:
- An understanding of what ‘good’ technology looks like.
- A list of key indicators that your platform(s) might be failing.
- A toolkit to enable the objective assessment of your current setup.
- Details on the two different routes you might take to auditing, depending on the profile of your existing toolset.
- A guide for the smooth adoption of new technologies within your existing landscape.