11:40 AM - 12:10 PM
Internal agencies are more fashionable than ever, with the big B2B brands such as Accenture and Deloitte acquiring and building their own internal creative shops, whilst agencies specialising in providing internal teams to clients are also flourishing.
But how is blurring of boundaries between client and agency team impacting on internal marketing function structure and – more importantly – marketing effectiveness? Where the does the marketing function end and the internal agency begin – and does that even matter any more? In this session, we’ll explore the growing role of internal agencies in B2B, and look at how to get the best out of them.
- How, where and in what way can internal agencies work alongside your incumbent marketing function?
- How do you go about building and managing such a team?
- What is the trade-off in terms of advantages and disadvantages of using an internal versus a ‘conventional’ external agency?
- What’s it like working for an internal agency? How is it culturally different from the rest of the marketing team, and what career opportunities does it present – both for those working inside and alongside it?
- How do you know if an internal agency is right for your organisation? What factors or criteria should you consider.
- How the role and remit of internal agencies will change in the near future.