10:40 AM - 11:10 AM
Innovation can feel like a fluffed up, hyped up concept, but in practice, it’s what separates the successful businesses of today from those that will survive in the long term. This report filters out the babble to provide practical case studies and advice from tech-based marketers on how to foster a culture of innovation within your team. And, most crucially, how to use that mindset to drive ROI.
This session will cover:
- Analysis on the current state of innovation in B2B marketing
- Insight into how tech companies innovate – from fintech start-ups to IBM
- Practical advice on how to foster an ‘okay to fail’ culture
- How to carve out dedicated resources including time, budget and staffing
- Examples of how Agile methods can improve innovation
- Advice on building the right team for innovation.