Done correctly, account-based marketing is a hugely effective sales and marketing strategy. In fact, 87% of marketers using ABM say it delivers the highest ROI in their mix
This account-based marketing training course will provide you with a highly practical overview of how ABM works, what it looks like in practice, and how to adopt and deliver it successfully in your business.
What you’ll discover
Whether you’re thinking about adopting ABM, just starting out, or scaling up, the course will arm you with valuable, hard-to-find insights that ensure you get your next ABM steps right, including:
- The revenue-critical issue your business needs to fix right now, and how you can use ABM to fix it
- The most important factor in winning internal buy-in for your ABM programme
- The 5 types of ABM insight you must cover to ensure success
- How to use insight to develop ABM propositions and messages that work
- How ABM really fits into partner and channel marketing
- The 4 pillars of killer ABM engagement planning
- What ‘intent data’ can do for your ABM messaging
- The secret to managing success expectations.
Learn our proven 8-point account-based marketing action plan
Your trainer, ABM expert and consultant Robert Norum, will take you step-by-step through our proven 8-point ABM action plan: your essential ‘to do’ list for launching an ABM programme that delivers.
Rarely seen case studies and real-world examples of hard-hitting ABM campaigns in action will give you all the inspiration and encouragement to need to take back to your own business.
You’ll cover the account-based marketing process in practice, from end to end, including:
- Identifying and segmenting accounts
- The role of insight
- Developing proposition and messaging.
As well as gaining a crystal clear understanding of ABM in practice, you’ll leave the course armed with a complete set of tools to help you cut through the process of planning and rolling out an ABM programme, including:
- A 6-stage end-to-end ABM planning guide for creating your first/next ABM programme
- Separate planning guides for both one-to-one and one-to-few ABM approaches
- Company and sector profiling templates, to deliver the insight your sales and marketing needs
- A campaign execution landscaping tool, for an at-a-glance view of your channel campaign plan
- An ROI framework, including the 10 ‘stepping stone’ metrics
- An ABM message building framework – how to find the hooks in your target accounts for creating super-effective messaging.
A key element of this unique training course is the workshop session, where you’ll apply the findings from the day to a real business case, and create an actual account-based marketing programme plan, from strategy through to execution. This is where all the pieces will fall into place.
Robert has more than 25 years experience in B2B Marketing, and he has spent the last six years at the cutting edge of Account-based marketing – helping to develop ABM strategy, messaging and programmes for some of the world’s largest organisations including Oracle, BT, VMware, EMC, Aruba Networks, DXC, Citrix, Quintiles and Tata Communications. In his current role, Robert works across the ABM spectrum from insight to marketing programmes, helping clients with strategy, planning and messaging. He is an experienced workshop facilitator, trainer and a regular speaker at B2B events.