B2B Marketing Ignite 2019
Once a year something special happens for B2B Marketers.
1500 of B2B’s brightest come together to make sparks fly at B2B Marketing Ignite.
Ignite 2019 will fire-up your inspiration, spark your connections and is the place where new things happen.
We’re currently building the agenda but if you book before 7 May you’ll save £100!
Early bird 1-day ticket £499+VAT
Full price 1-day ticket £599+VAT
|What’s included||2-day pass early bird £1098
8 & 9 July
|1-day pass early bird £499
|Full-day conference ticket: 9 July||✔||✔|
|Choice of 1 of 5 full-day training courses: 8 July||✔|
|Access to the Ignite drinks reception||✔||✔|
Ignite 2019 features a carefully curated, high-calibre agenda of keynote speakers, workshops, breakout seminars and interactive sessions – over 60 in total
STREAM 1iStrategyThe Strategy stream will host the best of the best in the B2B industry.
- Getting the best out of MA.
- Tech stack: Build or rent?
- New tech alert – how to deploy what’s coming.
- Building tech skills in your team.
- Tech onboarding and platform selection.
- How to run a tech audit, and ditch the failing platforms.
- Defining and managing the customer journey.
- Ambassadorship and advocacy.
- Managing CX company-wide.
- Customer success – what is it, and why do you need it?
- More effective marketing through better data.
- Big data and cognitive marketing.
- Your NPS, metrics and revenue growth.
- Social listening.
- Evaluating creative.
- How to connect with the customer.
- Getting the best out of your content marketing.
- Techniques to improve your CRM.
- How to use influencer marketing effectively.
- Emotional marketing and hyper-personalisation.
- Your brand, and finding the tone of voice that will work for you
- Setting up an ABM programme from scratch.
- Accelerating your ABM programme from strategic to programmatic.
- Creating your ABM tech stack.
- Using agencies for ABM excellence.
- Sales and marketing alignment.
- Building the perfect team.
- Understanding the stakeholder group – who do you need to influence?
- Next generation leaders – finding them and being one.
- The fundamental skills of a B2B leader.
- How to build and refine your value proposition
- Brand consistency and management in the digital age
- Building employee brand engagement and commitment
- Brand measurement and valuation
Reinvigorate and re-energise your marketing
We source keynote speakers from the leading names and influencers in the B2B space, and curate the breakout programme from hundreds of ‘call for paper’ submissions.
The result is an unrivalled programme of the most inspiring and enlightening speakers and presentations that provide an exciting and motivational day of learning and development.
- More than 1500 fired-up marketers under one roof.
- An unmatched B2B industry networking experience.
- 8 content streams to challenge, enlighten and inspire.
- A customisable agenda with 66 sessions.
- 83 speakers – from among the leading lights in the B2B space and beyond.
- Taking place over 8 stages.
- The Ignite 2019 party – drinks, bites and entertainment.
We are live in
Business design centre,
52 Upper Street, London,
N1 0QH, United Kingdom
Prices – Early bird discount £100 until Tuesday 7 May
£499+VAT conference only pass (after 7 May £599+VAT)
£1098+VAT training and conference pass (after 7 May £1198+VAT)