B2B Marketing Ignite
Once a year something special happens for B2B Marketers.
1500 of B2B’s brightest come together and made sparks fly at B2B Marketing Ignite.
This year’s conference has now taken place.
Recommended by Entrepreneur.com as one of their “Top 10 conferences to attend”
Chosen by Marketing Insider Group.com as one of the “Best Marketing Conferences of 2019”.
B2B Marketing Ignite features a carefully curated, high-calibre agenda of keynote speakers, workshops, breakout seminars and interactive sessions – over 60 in total
8 content lead streams on the hottest topics in B2B marketing right now
STREAM 1iStrategyThe Strategy stream will host the best of the best in the B2B industry. Topics being covered are:
- Developing performance marketing.
- Raising awareness to drive leads.
- Content and your strategy.
- Planning and implementing.
- Personal branding.
- Getting the best out of MA.
- Tech stack: Build or rent?
- New tech alert – how to deploy what’s coming.
- Building tech skills in your team.
- Tech onboarding and platform selection.
- How to run a tech audit, and ditch the failing platforms.
- Defining and managing the customer journey.
- Ambassadorship and advocacy.
- Managing CX company-wide.
- Customer success – what is it, and why do you need it?
- More effective marketing through better data.
- Big data and cognitive marketing.
- Your NPS, metrics and revenue growth.
- Social listening.
- Evaluating creative.
- How to connect with the customer.
- Getting the best out of your content marketing.
- Techniques to improve your CRM.
- How to use influencer marketing effectively.
- Emotional marketing and hyper-personalisation.
- Your brand, and finding the tone of voice that will work for you
- Setting up an ABM programme from scratch.
- Accelerating your ABM programme from strategic to programmatic.
- Creating your ABM tech stack.
- Using agencies for ABM excellence.
- Sales and marketing alignment.
- Building the perfect team.
- Understanding the stakeholder group – who do you need to influence?
- Next generation leaders – finding them and being one.
- The fundamental skills of a B2B leader.
- How to build and refine your value proposition
- Brand consistency and management in the digital age
- Building employee brand engagement and commitment
- Brand measurement and valuation
At Ignite 2019 there was a choice of 80+ expert B2B speakers and presenters with a world of experience
Ignite is a place where you can really learn about things and take them back into your workplace and make a difference.
VP marketing, Atos
I’ve heard from some incredible inspirational people. Ignite fulfils on three levels – you learn a lot, catch up with people, and you have a great chance to expand your network.
I left this conference with new thoughts. I want to re-do my entire content strategy!
VP marketing, Community Brands
I’m really impressed there are so many people here, I feel like it gives me the opportunity to get back to that really inspirational root of why we all became marketers in the first place.
Group marketing director, Hanson Wade
Coming to Ignite has really helped me today. I will go back to my agency full of ideas. If you’re thinking about coming just bite the bullet and go.
Head of new business and marketing, MRM McCann
Ignite is the place to really develop your career and your knowledge, it’s exciting, there’s loads of things going on. If somebody asked me ‘Should I come to Ignite 2019?’, I’d say yes!
Assistant director, digital marketing, UK&I, EY
This is where you come to Ignite your thinking
What to expect at Ignite 2020
- More than 1500 fired-up marketers under one roof.
- An unmatched B2B industry networking experience.
- 8 content streams to challenge, enlighten and inspire.
- A customisable agenda with 66 sessions.
- 83 speakers – from among the leading lights in the B2B space and beyond.
- Taking place over 8 stages.
- The Ignite 2020 party – drinks, bites, and entertainment.
Just some of the companies who attended Ignite 2019
We are live in
Live tweet @marketingb2b using #igniteb2b
B2B Marketing Ignite 2020
Date: 23 June 2020
Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
London N1 0QH
52 Upper Street
London N1 0QH